Champion RX is an independent pharmacy located in Huntington Beach.
Our mission is to help our patients lead healthier and happier lives by providing expert advice, fast & friendly service, and personalized pharmacy care. .
Our vision is to become an industry leader in retail and long-term care pharmacy, with highly trained pharmacists dedicated to helping people make the best decisions for their health.
We specialize in medication adherence, medication synchronization and senior care. We work as part of your health care team, making sure you are on the medications that are right for you and that you always have refills available when you need them. We help our patients to simplify even the most complex medication regimens. We also offer different packaging options such as blister packs and 7 day pill packs.
We offer free door-to-door delivery throughout Orange County and low cost delivery/shipping options to anywhere in Southern California!
We also have a walk-in location, carrying all of the essential over-the-counter medicines, CBD products, vitamins and supplements. We also offer a variety of clinical services such as immunizations, travel health consultations, birth control prescribing, smoking cessation, diabetes education and more!
Come visit us and have a team of pharmacy “champions” on your side!
Visit our Long-Term Care services page to learn about our long-term care and assisted living services.
Meet our Pharmacy Team
Tracy Toler, PharmD
- Tracy obtained her doctorate in pharmacy from St. John’s University in New York City in 2010. After relocating to California following graduation, she has had the opportunity to work in a wide variety of retail settings, including both independent, small chain, and large corporate pharmacies. She is an experienced pharmacy manager and trainer, specializing in workflow optimization and clinical programs. Tracy is APhA certified in Immunization Delivery, Medication Therapy Management, and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care, and is very knowledgeable in herbal remedies, holistic health, and nutrition. She is pleased to bring her compassionate and patient-centered approach to pharmaceutical care to Champion RX.
Suzanne Light, PharmD
- Pharmacist, Long-Term Care Department Supervisor
- Suzanne joined CRx in the summer of 2017. After graduating from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a Bachelors in Science in Biochemistry she obtained her Doctorate in Pharmacy from Creighton University in chilly Omaha Nebraska at the top of her class graduating with Summa Cum Laude honors. Once out of school, Suzanne, started several of her own businesses in Consulting, Retail & Ambulatory Care Pharmacy. After selling all her businesses, except her consulting business, to spend more time with her family, she was worked 18 + years for Cal-Med Pharmacy in Mission Viejo California where she was the Pharmacy Manager for their Long-Term Care (LTC) department and helped to grow and develop the business into one of the best Retail/LTC Pharmacies in Southern Orange County. She forged long standing relationships with her patients, the patient’s families and the surrounding medical community. During her free time, she spends time with her husband and son and enjoys all sports and being outside soaking up the sun.
Rachel Van Tilborg
- Pharmacist Technician
- Rachel received her Bachelors degree in Human Development from Cal State University Long Beach in 2018
Meet Our Management Team
- CEO, Director
- Bachelor of Science- Business, California State University of Long Beach, 2002
- Erika has been in the pharmaceutical industry for 18 years focusing on Drug Wholesale, FDA Repackaging, Retail Pharmacy and Medication Tracking
- Bachelors degree from Cal Sate University Long Beach in 2001
- Monica has been in the Healthcare Industry for 18 years specializing in medical collections for Work Comp & Third Party Liability. She was diagnosed with cancer in 2015 and 2018 and now volunteers as much as she can with other local young cancer survivors
- Eric started his career in his native France with Heidelberg Web Systems before relocating to the US upon promotion. At Heidelberg he was responsible for installation and commission of large web presses across the globe