Champion Rx (CRx) is an independent pharmacy located in Huntington Beach, CA. We strive to ensure that our patients are receiving the best care possible. At CRx, we work side-by-side with your doctor to fulfill your health care needs so that our pharmacist provide expert counseling services about medications and nutritional supplements. Our staff has over 20 years of experience in pharmacy along with Long-Term Care / Assisted Living of all sizes. CRx speciality services include Geriatrics, Diabetes, Oncology, Sports Medicine, Asthma and Hemp CBD Products.
Champion Rx was designed to address the pharmaceutical, nutritional, long term & home health care needs of our community. Our focus is to provide quality products and services with education and support to our patients. All operations will be conducted in an ethical manner with the utmost integrity. Our goal is not merely to be the best of the best, but to be perceived as the only ones who do what we do.
CRx offers a full range of services from on-demand fulfillment, auto-refill, one-on-one medication therapy management (MTM) and private consulting. Our dedicated staff is here to ensure that you clearly understand the medication(s) prescribed to you including directions on dosage, potential side effects and storage information.
The software we have implemented allows our pharmacists to process prescriptions efficiently and gives us the most up to date medication info when preparing your prescriptions. This enables our staff to review your medication(s) profile and check for all allergies as well as potential medical or drug interactions. We give our patient's the ability to pick-up medications, and offer FREE delivery within 10 miles of our office.
Meet our Pharmacy Team
Tracy Toler, PharmD
- Tracy obtained her doctorate in pharmacy from St. John’s University in New York City in 2010. After relocating to California following graduation, she has had the opportunity to work in a wide variety of retail settings, including both independent, small chain, and large corporate pharmacies. She is an experienced pharmacy manager and trainer, specializing in workflow optimization and clinical programs. Tracy is APhA certified in Immunization Delivery, Medication Therapy Management, and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care, and is very knowledgeable in herbal remedies, holistic health, and nutrition. She is pleased to bring her compassionate and patient-centered approach to pharmaceutical care to Champion RX.
Suzanne Light, PharmD
- Pharmacist, Long-Term Care Department Supervisor
- Suzanne joined CRx in the summer of 2017. After graduating from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a Bachelors in Science in Biochemistry she obtained her Doctorate in Pharmacy from Creighton University in chilly Omaha Nebraska at the top of her class graduating with Summa Cum Laude honors. Once out of school, Suzanne, started several of her own businesses in Consulting, Retail & Ambulatory Care Pharmacy. After selling all her businesses, except her consulting business, to spend more time with her family, she was worked 18 + years for Cal-Med Pharmacy in Mission Viejo California where she was the Pharmacy Manager for their Long-Term Care (LTC) department and helped to grow and develop the business into one of the best Retail/LTC Pharmacies in Southern Orange County. She forged long standing relationships with her patients, the patient’s families and the surrounding medical community. During her free time, she spends time with her husband and son and enjoys all sports and being outside soaking up the sun.
Rachel Van Tilborg
- Pharmacist Technician
- Rachel received her Bachelors degree in Human Development from Cal State University Long Beach in 2018
Meet Our Management Team
- CEO, Director
- Bachelor of Science- Business, California State University of Long Beach, 2002
- Erika has been in the pharmaceutical industry for 18 years focusing on Drug Wholesale, FDA Repackaging, Retail Pharmacy and Medication Tracking
- Bachelors degree from Cal Sate University Long Beach in 2001
- Monica has been in the Healthcare Industry for 18 years specializing in medical collections for Work Comp & Third Party Liability. She was diagnosed with cancer in 2015 and 2018 and now volunteers as much as she can with other local young cancer survivors
- Eric started his career in his native France with Heidelberg Web Systems before relocating to the US upon promotion. At Heidelberg he was responsible for installation and commission of large web presses across the globe